LegacyGT.com

Just bought the Legacy and...

trackwrex

Okay, first off, I FINALLY bought my Legacy. :) So I'm new here. What's up everybody! Alright. So onto the problem. I'm cruising down the 5 fwy this weekend and then BAM! Something hits my roof. A Silverado kicked something up awfully large from the sounds of it and it hit my new-ish car. I step out to look and find a nice gouge/dent right above the windshield. Thankfully, it didn't hit the windshield or else it would've shattered it. The question is: does anyone know if I'm able to get this out/repaired? Dent removal or do I have to take her into a body shop? Thanks for the advice in advance.

Rex

Wow, i think gt_silverspoiler_la had a same dent above the windshield, but it was made by a baseball

We had a group dent removal day at our meet last time, and the dent guy said there isn't anything he can do about it, since there's no way for him to stick his tool inside... :iam:

Hope you find a solution

○ ○ ○

Instagram: itshangertime :spin::spin::spin: ○ ○ ○

yea definitely, you would have wished it hit the windshield instead of your roof. Its one of the hardest places for a body shop to fix since there are no replacements for a roof, and its all one giant piece. Unfortunately they must just bondo the damage up and repaint..

• 2 weeks later...

What a hoot. That's my car, dude. When do I get to drive her, and when are you gonna come pick up these volks i've got for her in my garage? :lol:

btw, the baseball hit the c-pillar, not the front of the roof-- that was a tire weight, or a lug wrench, or a crow bar or something BIG and HEAVY.

have fun with her!!

What a hoot. That's my car, dude. When do I get to drive her, and when are you gonna come pick up these volks i've got for her in my garage? :lol:

btw, the baseball hit the c-pillar, not the front of the roof-- that was a tire weight, or a lug wrench, or a crow bar or something BIG and HEAVY.

have fun with her!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

lol same car with the same dent... i should've known that :lol:

○ ○ ○

Instagram: itshangertime :spin::spin::spin: ○ ○ ○

well, i guess when i get the front ding out, i'll have them take out the one on the c-pillar. since they have to remove the headliner anyways. :) along with a new coat of paint. heh. :) oh, and i totally have to wait until my taxes get in to get those volks. lol!

have fun with her!!

:lol: Perty fah-knee :lol:

:munch:

Archived