LegacyGT.com

Why are WRX owners so rude?

thanks, this forum sucks....:icon_mrgr

Actually we're typically an older crowd than you. Grown out of the "I passed a Ferarri in a minivan just so I could say I did it" thing. It's ok, you're only 17, I won't hold it against you.

How does a 17 year old afford a ~$20K car?

Ya see here is the problem..........

Most WRX driver's have there hat tipped off to one side. There pants half hanging off there hizass & a xxl shirt on, when they should have a youth medium on......

Oh wait....I cannot forget the brand new sparkling sneaks....:rolleyes:

It is a totally different target of buyer.....

& I must say....in general a very uninformed buyer @ that

Toyota 6EATS .........SUCK!!!!!!

Guest Gitster
I was going to say the same thing.

Did you read any of this thread??? Or just read the title? Its not about affirmation, and its not about the wave. Beatadrum was guilty of the ricer fly by. The demographic on this forum shows that Legacy owners are older, and this isnt their first high performance car. We have a respect for the road and we are just showing Beat that thats why he was shunned by the Rexs. We are all guilty of the ricer fly by, but alot of us have grown out of it. Sooo i didnt see anyone on THIS THREAD complaining about other drivers.

yah. how does a 17 yr.old afford a car like that? And why the hell did your parents let you have a high-horsepower turbo car that you will soon wrap around a tree (if you keep your aforementioned driving skills up)??

i dont know. I can ask the guy i sold my 1982 Honda accord too for $300 if you can borrow it awhile...I think it had 82HP NEW, and after 200000 miles, probably down to 40HP at the wheels...

I'm pleasantly surprised... It was most certainly worth the couple bucks and 10 mins of my time.

CLICK HERE FOR THE HOGZAUST

LOL - I can sympathize...I remember a time when I passed a WRX Wagon in my Jetta...just to say I had...and Porsche...can't remember in what...just to say I had. We all do it I'm sure, only the men own up to it...haha...well owning up to the things they did as young men...

Brian-

oh trust me i realize the could have smoked me easily....i just took advantage of the one oppurtunity that I could feel better about myself passing an STI hahah....its like when my mom used to have a minivan and I had to drive it before I got a car, I would pass up ferrari's just to say I passed a ferrari in a mini-van....lol maybe its just me

Wonderful. the thread has inspired me...im going out, getting myself a cup of coffee or two and finding any minivan i can be it that its stocked with a soccer mom/elderly couple/ or a large family and guess what im gonna do:

OH YEAH!!! ricer-fly-by time, i will laugh in their faces as i pass by them at the intersection. and then...when people ask me how fast my car is i'll simply tell them, ''it can pretty much smoke every minivan out there right now" and cooley sit back and watch as their faces turn green with envy!!! thanks for the inspiration Beatadrum!!

yah. how does a 17 yr.old afford a car like that? And why the hell did your parents let you have a high-horsepower turbo car that you will soon wrap around a tree (if you keep your aforementioned driving skills up)??

I don't go very fast too often, usually only when the road is empty or very close to it, I have gotten plenty of crap for being 17 and parents buying me a 25k car on this forum....if you were 17 and your parents offered it to you would you not take it??? hell yeah you would, anyway I really am not a reckless driver and yeah I am accused of a ricer fly-by haha, I only just learned that from this thread

....and about the 25k car for a 17 year old thing, you have to know where I live to understand that, theres kids at my school who have brand new porsches and mercedes, so a Subaru Legacy isn't too great out here, but I still love it

Wonderful. the thread has inspired me...im going out, getting myself a cup of coffee or two and finding any minivan i can be it that its stocked with a soccer mom/elderly couple/ or a large family and guess what im gonna do:

OH YEAH!!! ricer-fly-by time, i will laugh in their faces as i pass by them at the intersection. and then...when people ask me how fast my car is i'll simply tell them, ''it can pretty much smoke every minivan out there right now" and cooley sit back and watch as their faces turn green with envy!!! thanks for the inspiration Beatadrum!!

:woowoo:<=== is that bub rub hahahahahahahahaa

haha. oh by the way completely off the subject...but i thought that my profile pic couldnt display because i was a new member...but the guy above me is also and his pic is displayed...what the hell?? do you have to load it from photobucket or something?

glad you can take a little crap beatadrum...i agree, at least your parents didnt buy you a new beamer. i bet you'll think twice before doing the old ricer-fly-by though. your almost an adult, on to bigger/better things. so do you have a 2.5i or a GT?

Hey beatadrum I am in the same boat as you as far as getting crap from people, I am 16 and my parents got me an 06 GT, but kids at my school are driving some pretty damn nice cars too (STi's, S4's...anything fast+AWD for our winters). I have earned respect from the local rex owners though by driving responsibly and not doing ricer fly-bys and the like. If you respect them they respect you, so I bet if you see another WRX on the road and drive up alongside him you would get the same respect I am enjoying. You don't happen to know anyone with the last name Parmagiano at your school do you beatadrum?

Guest Gitster
:woowoo:<=== is that bub rub hahahahahahahahaa

ITS THAT WOO WOOOOOO !

I love that, the best part of that video is when he takes off at the end fishtailin all over the place, runs through a stop sign ans almost clips that other car. Or man, I gotta get one of those installed !! Dual Woooss !!

http://ebaumsworld.com/bubbrubbvideo.html

lol I'm 17 too and have an LGT. High-horsepower car or not, nothing beats a little bit of common sense and common courtesy when driving... and that's something not always acquired with age. take, for instance, the man in that bubbrubb video.

I have a feeling you guys won't buy into that though haha.

ITS THAT WOO WOOOOOO !

I love that, the best part of that video is when he takes off at the end fishtailin all over the place, runs through a stop sign ans almost clips that other car. Or man, I gotta get one of those installed !! Dual Woooss !!

http://ebaumsworld.com/bubbrubbvideo.html

hahahahahhahahahaah

"its just for decoration thats it and thats all wooot wooooooo"

hahahaha:lol:

haha. oh by the way completely off the subject...but i thought that my profile pic couldnt display because i was a new member...but the guy above me is also and his pic is displayed...what the hell?? do you have to load it from photobucket or something?

thats how i did mine its off my photobucket account

try that man

Yes, I did read the entire thread.

Did you read any of this thread??? Or just read the title? Its not about affirmation, and its not about the wave. Beatadrum was guilty of the ricer fly by. The demographic on this forum shows that Legacy owners are older, and this isnt their first high performance car. We have a respect for the road and we are just showing Beat that thats why he was shunned by the Rexs. We are all guilty of the ricer fly by, but alot of us have grown out of it. Sooo i didnt see anyone on THIS THREAD complaining about other drivers.

Archived