LegacyGT.com

Why???

Yebbey

Why are there no rims out there that are a replica of the Spec B rims? I love the way they look. I know all the ones that everyone will say that look "similar". But none of them are really the same. I've passed on some that were for sale here. now I'm just wondering why there aren't any that look like them.

*I know this is a stupid question, but I think I've finally decided that I like those rims the best....frustrated with no lighter or cheaper option.

+1 I have a spec-b. like the way the rims look but not that they are only 7" wide. I will sell my spec-b rims as soon as I find a replacement that I like as much or more in either 8" or 8.5" width. The Rota tarmac III's are ok, but nothing spectacular (they look less refined than the spec-b stockers).

Yeah, they do look good; I think the finish on them is especially nice looking - it's not just your average silver paint. Good luck with your search!

Seek first to understand, then to be understood.

In other words: SEARCH before you post!

I don't really like those volks, and there is definitely a price ceiling....I think used or new Rota's are my only option as far as money.

There are some Spec B rims for sale now, I'm sure when I decide whehter I want them or not, they'll be gone.

Archived