LegacyGT.com

Time spent hanging out on LegacyGT.com

nov26_2

How much time do you spend per day on LegacyGT.com?  

48 members have voted

1. 1. How much time do you spend per day on LegacyGT.com?

• 1 hour or less
    • between 1 and 2 hours
    • between 2 and 3 hours
    • I should be on the payroll

[quote name='sde']i've learned a lot here .. i check the boards a lot because i'm going to get one very soon. great site, great community![/QUOTE] learned a lot here myself. I'm not sure if i'm gonna get one but am working on the final decision. It could last a month or 2 or 6....as picky as i am LOL great board...lotsa friendly peeps and great advice....makes it a fun experience!!!

First Post! My time spent on this site is Much larger than the time I've spent in a 2005 Legacy GT. After test driving, my interest in this car increased greatly. As an owner of a "rookie year" legacy, and as somebody who disliked the styling of the 2000-2004 legacies, I have been in love with the 2005 legacy since I first saw pictures of it.

i used to visit nasioc almost everyday in the last few yrs, but no more, coz there are way too many idiots (even some mods) over there and, being a legacy owner, i think i belong here. :D

This Space For Rent

[quote name='maosta']I got to the site when I wake up, before I go to sleep and whenever I'm bored on my days off which happens to be all the time lately[/QUOTE] looks like i am not alone... :D

This Space For Rent

• 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived