LegacyGT.com

The redheaded stepchild

unstablementaly

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Plenty of us here. Probably not too vocal as there are tons of Subies here in SW CT so we become complacent. I see lots of posts about how rare it is to see another Legacy in other parts of the country. Well not here in CT - I live in Subyville USA - 5 dealers within approx 25 miles of my home. Within 2 weeks of buying my LGT the person who parks next to me at work shows up in their new 2.5i :)

sounds like an excellent idea! i'm really curious as to SEEING what people have done rather than just read about it. their opinion on the mods and the expressions of the driving enjoyment(or lack there of) from doing them. i love my car and want to get more out of it. while this forum has proved to be a valuable tool, it's always nice to get a feel before you buy and do. i'd be happy to help with anything you plan on starting lucas.

I usually patrol both local forums but since I live in SW CT I am here a bit more often. Plus the STi boards keep me busy.

Last Halloween I tailed another SpecB for a few miles but thats the extent of the LGT love I've experienced. Got to wait until the meets!

sounds like an excellent idea! i'm really curious as to SEEING what people have done rather than just read about it. their opinion on the mods and the expressions of the driving enjoyment(or lack there of) from doing them. i love my car and want to get more out of it. while this forum has proved to be a valuable tool, it's always nice to get a feel before you buy and do. i'd be happy to help with anything you plan on starting lucas.

:whore:

im from upper westchester (NY) but im in CT alot for work, specifically westport and new canaan.

me too. I'm up in westport all the time.

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

hmm, this is quite funny. i'm from the middle of CT and it looks like i spend more time in NY than the guys that live there!! and i get the traffic both ways!! but i feel for any of you guys goin over the tap-a-whore bridge after 5!

dude, I go over the TZ every day except fridays. I refuse to go into the CT office on fridays because what usually takes me 45-60 mins to get home takes me over 2 hours :eek: Normally it's not all that bad. I can usually zip right to it & then only get stuck right at the bridge. I can get off the 1st exit to get home though so I don't care what the traffic is once I get over the bridge

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

i'm wonderin why CT is in 2 forums and gets no love in either! why!?! how many CT members are there here that are active?

:iam:

It has to be because all of the CT members own only 05 GT wagons.

LOL

er, no that can't be right, can it??

:icon_mrgr

i don't even think i've seen a gt wagon in this state!! tons of outbacks though ugh

:lol: yup, I see tons of OBs all the time in CT

i don't know man. alot of times if i'm coming back from yonkers i see that thing backed up all the to exit 5 on 287. one of our apprentices lives in tuxedo and he constantly complains about that bridge! oh yeah, my work vehicle isn't allowed on the saw mill, god that sucks!

sometimes its backed up that far. I've sat on 287 from exit 8 all the way across the bridge for at least 3 hours, more than once. :(

:lol: yup, I see tons of OBs all the time in CT

sometimes its backed up that far. I've sat on 287 from exit 8 all the way across the bridge for at least 3 hours, more than once. :(

yeah, thats when i don't cry about my drive home. knowin i got some guys sittin on that excuse for a highway(287)

is it me or is it just gettin worse?

is it me or is it just gettin worse?

worse & worse every month man

Archived