LegacyGT.com

The redheaded stepchild

unstablementaly

I think its hard to 'see' the mods that a lot of the LGT peeps do. Seems like most of them do a COBB Access Ports with a TDC Tuning Map, Air Intake (AEM or SPT), and exhausts.

Although I almost feel ashamed that I want an SPT graphic for mine.. Is it like crack? Once I get a taste of one will I be able to stop? :lol:

yeah, i live in the middle of the state and work in lower fairfield and westchester counties. but even with all the driving i do, i spot few cars and even fewer modded ones. and even fewer than that that might be on this board! mookem is the only one so far.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yes, its exactly like crack! or maybe heroine...........

and typically, the modded car would most likely have rims and suspension work as well. and an exhaust on our cars is pretty easy to spot too. as for the spt sticker, there's a silver lgt at a diner on rt119 in tarrytown ny all the time. not a huge fan as its visible from 100' away and stands out on his car. maybe something smaller towards the bottom of the door?

. as for the spt sticker, there's a silver lgt at a diner on rt119 in tarrytown ny all the time. not a huge fan as its visible from 100' away and stands out on his car. maybe something smaller towards the bottom of the door?

I've seen that car in the morning on 287 on my way to work. Is it anyone on here?

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

^^I'm sure it's only a matter of time. You prob dont notice me with the wagon.
"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

well, this is mine

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h213/Rcoxx/DSC00377.jpg

I'm back to stock rims for the winter & that bumper lip went bye-bye but you get the idea. Keep an eye out

Nice looking wagon, what happened to the front bumper lip? I like it! Where'd you get it from?

Thanks

I got the lip from Rommel/RBS (WRX_LGT). Long story short. I knocked it off by accident. Put it back on with a temp fix. Didnt drive the car for 2 weeks & forgot about the temp fix. Driving home at hwy speeds & it flew off :lol:

yea, but i will still have it since tre trans went..just a few more payments though~~i still love the car though, but im moving to Van Nuys california in spring...working for SO-CAL speed

good luck in cali man! enjoy the weather! anything has gotta be better than the bitter cold we're gettin slapped with right now!

hey coxx, i would definitely remember seein that on the highway! looks sweet! maybe one day i'll come across ya when i'm drivin mine. hmmmm.........

so how the hell is everyone?? i took a nice blast out saturday on 84/684/95/8 and boy was it fun! played with an audi rs-6 on 684. a couple of ricers tried to join but they just couldn't hang and took the ricer way out. blew by both of us as we slowed down for traffic and took it easy for a few miles until the highway was empty.

went of another jaunt today in the opposite direction. 84/2/32/395/95/9/66/691

didn't see anyone and had very little fun except for the leisurely drive.

that would be the plan. lucas569 is thinkin about startin one in the spring. could probably harass some guys from MA/RI and westchester/putnam county NY to join in. especially since their meets are equally far from the middle of CT.

yes be on the lookout, its not set in stone yet but im thinking big bbq meet, ride thru some scenic back roads... etc.... maybe even have installs done... (simple stuff) or a mass detail party....(imagine 6-7 people on a car) not sure throw ideas in the wind...

Archived