LegacyGT.com

Tarmac III - and which color for ABP?

CasopoliS

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
with your color i would go with the hyper silver.you said already that you did'nt want dark rims (no black or gunmetal), and you also said that you did'nt have the balls for bronze(what i think i'm going to get),i dont think you said you did'nt like gold so there is a option. i have seen pics of hypre silver and think they look teh sweet, and probably really good looking on any color imo.
never, under any circumstances, take sleeping pills at the same time as a laxative.

Really bad pic of ABP wagon with Charcoal Tarmac III's. I didn't really like them at first, but they are growing on me fast, and I'm getting lots of compliments. Steel Grey is a little lighter and looks better IMO but I couldn't find them anywhere in stock. I would have gone outside to take this but it was still 9 below at 7:00 am and I'm not going out there!

legacy1.thumb.jpg.b9df41ecc08664442d4dd825ce1cc3f9.jpg

• 1 month later...

Noticed your question about dark rims on your car. I am sending you a picture of mine with Rota Gun Metal rims. I'm not sure I really like it! But these are winter rims, and expected to take abuse.

Sorry for the dirty condition of the car.

DarkRimsSm.JPG.94a27f5c639e12224ee096331ed82d76.JPG

Archived