LegacyGT.com

WHY is the back seat so tight?

rideorsmurf

I think this is my only complaint about SUBIE's

I'm looking to buy a 05 or 06 LGT. If I had a complaint it would be that the rear seat has no foot room. There is plenty leg room in the back seat but the foot room is tight. It's hard to get my feet in and out of the back seat. I always have to turn my feet to the side to get them in and out.

I know what you're thinking, "You're the Driver, who cares about the foot room in the back seat!" Hey, I care about the folks in the back seat. Not to the point where I won't by the LGT because of the room in the back seat. But to the point where I need to speak out and get some feed back. I don't know, maybe some of you have the same beef.

Here's the question I have:

Have you or has any passenger complained about the room in the back seat? And, is it really that big of a deal?

:icon_conf :icon_conf :icon_conf

I am 6 feet 2 and one of the biggest reasons I got the LGT was the room in the back seat.

I sat in the back seat of a wagon in the dealership showroom for at least 15 minutes making sure it was at least big enough for me. This was with the driver's seat back to where I would have it if I were driving (2 clicks from all the way back?).

I bought the car as it would be comfortable for everyone if I took a group of 3 (or 4) customers out for dinner, lunch, etc.

I think you are making it a bigger deal than it should be, most rear passengers complain about lack of head room (banging skulls off of the rear glass sucks!)

and leg room. Unless your rear passenger has size 12+ feet, I don't think it'll be too much of an issue... and if it is, get them to ride up front.

Stick the women in the back bro!:icon_wink

The main problem with the back seat in the LGT sedans is that the roof swoops down near the headrest, reducing headroom. I imagine this is not an issue in the LGT wagons.

This lack of headroom is the only thing any passenger has complained about to me. I've sat in the back seat, and sitting up straight is difficult without bending your neck.

Archived