LegacyGT.com

Poll Post - Miles Traveled on Fuel tank before getting Fuel Low Light

According to the manual, it says the light is on at about 2 gallons left. The tank is about 15.8 gallons total. Therefore, if we use the values given by the manual (23 / 28 mpg) for the 2.5i, then you should be able to put out 360 (325 - 386) miles or so before the light comes on.

I'm not getting anywhere near this, therefore, asking if we could put a poll on what others are getting.

Thanks

bu1ldogg - thats a very wide range. You must be running from cops one week and driving miss daisy the next...

I know that seinfield episode, where they get the new saab. They thought they wouldnt make it to the next exit, but when they found out they could, they kept going even further. funny episode.

I was really complaining about mine until I read these...

I get 310miles (i am converting from metric) with 50/50 city/hwy.

I get 360miles with 25/75 city/hwy.

This is to when the light comes on and have supposedly 60 miles left.

I don't romp on it all the time but atleast 1-2 strong pulls on the highway each time I am on and moderately quick launches at every light but I cruise about 10 miles over the speed limit only err.. mostly...

91 octane Stage 2 with headers, FMIC, modded stock intake and 1 stock cat...

I have an 05 GT, i made it 350 miles on tuesday before re-gassing which incidentally was before the low fuel light kicked in and the trip-meter said i had 60 miles left. 93 octane from the sheetz ($1.94 a gallon, you can be mad at me now for the price.)

Archived