LegacyGT.com

So i just picked up a legacy

i just picked up a black on black 05, 5EAT, legacy gt limited 11k miles...its got a stage 2+ setup, front/rear sway bars, black rims & its lowered. i have L7 badging, smoked tails, jdm grille, sti front lip, angel eyes, hids & tdc stage 2 tune on the way..ive just got a few questions for your guys. Its got an atmospheric BOV on it and the dealership i purchased it from said it was running rich..im assuming ineed a recirc valve, what do you guys reccomend??

is there any triple gauge pods for sale? ive searched but only found an expensive set for the middle consol which im not all too fond of.

ill have pix up soon!

Cool sounds like you landed a nicely modded LGT.. You can either put a stock BOV back on there or go with an AVO or some other brand that keeps the recirculation in place, at least partly. As far as gauge pods go, there are some cubby pods you can get. There aren't a lot of pod options for the Legacy, though.

Thanks, i cant wait till i get the appearence mods on it.

Hum.. i heard the stock one leaks at higher boost and im planning on eventually getting a bigger turbo so that wont do. Any companies offer just 100% recirc? and what are the benefits/disadvantage of a 50/50 set up

Hum..Who offers the *best* 50/50 bov?

Hard to say what is the best for a basically useless mod, IMO. I suppose one would classify BEST as doesn't leak and costs less? Not sure. Many here have used the GFB and AVO w/o major issues.

ignore him, he'll go away.

50/50 vs full recirc?

That just depends on if you like the noise or not. Full recirculating won't have the woosh noise. JSC speed is selling the Perrin BOV at a good price right now.

If you go with a 50/50, you have the option to hear it woosh or set it to full recirculating. Turbosmart is a good brand too, but a little more $$.

Are m3s supposed to be slower?? :) cuz ive got this video i made last night of me vs (or should i say slighly OWNIG) one on a "track" ;)

im sure you guys would like to see it hahaha but i duno bout the mod nazis...

i cant wait till i get this baby tuned, im SO SO SO SO SO impressed, it also has carbon fiber roll bars on the front/back and 2 other parts which i have no idea as to their function (appears to be a manual boost controller and an apexi a/f). Im going to take a picture an post them up so u guys can help out

Archived