LegacyGT.com

If you like Volvo's, take a look.

GTTuner

Man... I put an '85 740 into a solid concrete guardrail discovering that I, in fact, don't know the first thing about real drifting. Fun car, until then. And a good car to learn that lesson in. Not a single scratch on me. Car wasn't quite so lucky...

sorry to kill your fun but its a REPOSTYYYY!!!11!

http://www.legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26481&highlight=volvo+tic

(wicked video though, so its worth it!)

Worth the burn for my beloved ol' Volvo!:lol: :lol:

Can anyone identify that turbo hanging off the side of that motor? Looks like it's

weighing the car over to the right it so big!

that driver's got guts. I swore several times he was about to wrap it around a pole or put it into the ditch but he obvious knew right where he was drifting it. wicked power. would like to have seen more of it doing straight line stuff without all the wheel spin. and those tires looked like they were maybe 7" wide or so. put some fat rubber (10") on that ride and let that engine do what its supposed to do!

^^^^ He does, but he seems to have that car dialed in pretty nice. The shots of him cruising down the highway roasting tires is cool too.

I had seen a 740 wagon in Warwick RI that had a nice rumble to it when he went by. Turned out when I got up close it had a bowtie on the tailgate and had an LT1 badge below it.

I like the crazy Sweed's car because with the DOHC Volvo 4 it's not nose heavy. Oh, and trust me, that motor will hold up to alot.

It's still from the basic ol' family of indestructible B21 motor.

Archived