LegacyGT.com

Feeler: Pick the date for 2007 Annual NorCal Meet & Drive

ZinFreak

Which date/weekend would you prefer for the 2007 NorCal Meet & Drive?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Which date/weekend would you prefer for the 2007 NorCal Meet & Drive?

• May (12)-13
    • May (26)-27
    • other (please specify)

Not where we'll be driving... rest assured. :icon_wink

Picture one lane goat paths, but smaller and not as well paved:)

loved the non drinking tour last year!!

Also, many thanks to the East Coast a$$hats for their insightful thoughts and opinions.

Many Shuvs and Zuuls knew what it was to be roasted in the depths of the Slor that day, I can tell you!

Picture one lane goat paths, but smaller and not as well paved:)

loved the non drinking tour last year!!

Also, many thanks to the East Coast a$$hats for their insightful thoughts and opinions.

Well, the fun got a little out of hand. I want to personally thank BoxerGT2.5 and zed32 for removing the inappropriate picture (funny as it was). They were gentlemen about it.

Most of the roads we have at our disposal are the "less taken paths" from point a and b. Touristas don't use them for the most part.

-Zin

06 LGT LTD GRP 5MT

07 FXT LTD OBP 4EAT

Oh, don't worry...I don't think ZinFreak even knows where we're going on the "driver's tour"...

I just brought into play a bunch of new roads, and am going to discuss them with him at our next meeting. Suffice it to say, these are roads that we won't find many people on, but they're not the coastal region...

ZinFreak...you have PM.

Last year was 2 leggies on the driving tour, RippinRoo and I had our wagons, and I believe Leggtnut was the only sedan there, he did the tasting tour. It was a blast, especially following a pro rally driver in Pleiad7's hooked-up Forester!!

Many Shuvs and Zuuls knew what it was to be roasted in the depths of the Slor that day, I can tell you!

Last year was 2 leggies on the driving tour, RippinRoo and I had our wagons, and I believe Leggtnut was the only sedan there, he did the tasting tour. It was a blast, especially following a pro rally driver in Pleiad7's hooked-up Forester!!

And Paul Eklund will likely make it out again this year if we decide on Memorial Day Weekend! :icon_bigg

Well, I voted for the early one, but I will be at whatever one you guys(and gal:)) choose. This event was the highlight of last year, so it will be a "no miss" event this year.

sorry guys.

witty - yes, but inciteful - no. I love everyone. coxx and I are just joking around. You guys should see our NY meets - Red Beast, Jedimaster, Bu11dogg2, me, Coxx, and a bunch of other guys from here. We've had several meets with 25+ Legacy and Outback owners. We've even had DriftMonkey show up after driving up from Houston, Tx. There are lots of pics from our meets floating around these forums.

I hope you guys success on your meet - a good meet with a lot of folks from the boards is a lot of fun. To one of the first posters in this thread asking if Subaru owners are strange bunch - the answer is only the tri-state owners in or around NYC. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm gonna have to apologize as well. We had no bad intentions at all. Sorry for the hi-jack. We were just breakin balls havin a little fun with you guys. Enjoy your meat, I hope it's awesome! :icon_bigg
"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

You East Coast boys should drive cross country and join us.

:lol: :lol: that would be cool. I've always wanted to drive cross country. I think me & Mike might get killed somewhere in the middle though. We'd be like those guys in "My Cousin Vinny" :lol: :lol:

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

:lol: :lol: that would be cool. I've always wanted to drive cross country. I think me & Mike might get killed somewhere in the middle though. We'd be like those guys in "My Cousin Vinny" :lol: :lol:

1 problem with that.

You couldn't possibly have done the burnout that left the tire track...

...because you've got AWD!! :lol:

These two yoots!:icon_mrgr

Give a man a beer, and he'll waste an hour. Teach a man to brew, and he'll waste a lifetime.

thanks! no turbo, but it will do for now...

hey - if you guys need any help planning the meet or a caravan organizer for people coming from locations south of the north bay, let me know...

Cool, we'll keep you in the loop for sure. We can always use some help.

Archived