LegacyGT.com

The Northeast really likes legacys

Just got back from a week long trip to Vermont, and I got to say I saw so many Legacy's on the roads it was nuts. Living in NYC I see a Legacy like once a month... I probably saw about 20+ during my 5 hour drive up.. and once there it seemed like every other car there was either a WRX, Legacy, or Outback.

Here in the Northwest...we got lots too ( of liberals, gay, lesbian, etc. ) plus the weather, plus just plain folks that love to drive up to the mountains, plus just plain love a good car that can take you places other cars just cant!

Here in the Northwest...we got lots too ( of liberals, gay, lesbian, etc. ) plus the weather, plus just plain folks that love to drive up to the mountains, plus just plain love a good car that can take you places other cars just cant!

Yeah, you hippies need them for driving through the forests on the Peninsula. :D

(Actually, I spent 4 years in Seattle before moving to MA and I think the Olympic National Forest is one of the most beautiful places in North America.)

-Coelli

Yeah, I live in the Albany - Metro area. I was at Stratton Mtn. this past weekend and was amazed at how many Legacys I saw. It's kind of funny, because surprisingly around me, no one even knows what my car is because theres so few of them on the road.
Need a CarPC bezel? PM me!

Bad weather + liberals (gay and lesbian support) = Subaru country.

:)

We are just not closed minded about everything(cars, people and the world) up here :)

Went to the grocery and parked between a LGT Sedan and Outback XT last night in Seacoast NH. Yes Subaru is common however LGT not as much.

The only LGTs I see are driven by old men and women that have shrunk to maybe 60-75% of their maximum height and with age spots... LOTS of age spots... *shudder*

I saw my twin on Rt. 2 the other day and I was dodging and weaving to catch up... I must've looked insane as I waved frantically and the woman just kept her eyes locked on the road. It will be awesome when I see that black hello kitty wagon on 128/95 sometime though...

It will be awesome when I see that black hello kitty wagon on 128/95 sometime though...

lol, yeah, totally :D I can't wait to have someone throw me the shocker.

Are you coming to the meet the weekend of Jan 19th? I guess we still need to finalize the details on which day and stuff, but I'm looking forward to it.

-Coelli

Sorry for the off-topic guys. But, where's this meet? I'm in Albany, how far away are you all gonna be?

lol, yeah, totally :D I can't wait to have someone throw me the shocker.

Are you coming to the meet the weekend of Jan 19th? I guess we still need to finalize the details on which day and stuff, but I'm looking forward to it.

-Coelli

Need a CarPC bezel? PM me!

Archived