LegacyGT.com

Borla Exhaust for 05-up GT for sale

TheNwScubyKid134

The price for the exhaust with all the hardware(obviously) is 400. I got get some money for it. I paid 800 which from what i understand is the normal price for it. I have seen 4 a cheaper price, but only $50 cheaper. I cant give you any pictures right now because its still on my car. So let me know if anybody is interested cause i would like to get rid of it soon so i can get some money.

The price for the exhaust with all the hardware(obviously) is 400. I got get some money for it. I paid 800 which from what i understand is the normal price for it. I have seen 4 a cheaper price, but only $50 cheaper. I cant give you any pictures right now because its still on my car. So let me know if anybody is interested cause i would like to get rid of it soon so i can get some money.

You don't need a lift. Just jack it up and set jackstands or get some metal ramps. I removed/installed many catbacks before in my garage with $20 Autozone ramps.

ight i'm settin the price @ $450 because i gotta rent a lift @ my buddy's work to get the exhaust off the car, thats the only reason i knock the price up $50. I have pics of the exhaust(decent pics @night), if nebody wants pics leave your email address.
enough zip ties and duct tape will fix anything.

Archived