LegacyGT.com

Where is everybody?

rabydanimal

I drive everywhere in eastern MA up and down 495 and 95. Where are you people? I rarely see a GT Legacy and when I do it's some senile 80 year old man doing 45 in the right lane. The only LGT I've seen that had any hint of an enthusiast driver (smoked tails, exhaust etc) had Ohio plates and cut me off. WTF!

I drive everywhere in eastern MA up and down 495 and 95. Where are you people? I rarely see a GT Legacy and when I do it's some senile 80 year old man doing 45 in the right lane. The only LGT I've seen that had any hint of an enthusiast driver (smoked tails, exhaust etc) had Ohio plates and cut me off. WTF!

I hear ya, I never see anyone either - and I'm looking! :p

-Coelli

That's funny, I saw an old guy in an OBXT going about 65mph in the passing lane on 495 yesterday - one of our offices is off Route 9. There was a Ford van surgically implanted behind him.

I couldn't help but think - why? Why buy such a fast car to go so slow?

Who Dares Wins

スバル

Archived