LegacyGT.com

Bought a 07 LGT, thanks for the help.

Hello,

I've been hanging out here for the last couple of months, asking a few questions and getting some good answers. I've also read a tonne of current and past messages in order get a lot of good information. I've found that when going through the archives, it's best when people post details about their cars to help with your search. So, to help future folks, here's the details on what I bought.

2007 Legacy GT wagon (Canadian) in Newport Blue Pearl (NBP) colour (color) with the 5EAT. Subaru accessories include the splash guards, remote starter, winter floor mats, subwoofer, cargo net and engine block heater. In addition, I've got the Dunlop Wintersport M3 tires, deluxe clearshield car bra and 35% tint all around.

I've only had the car for a few days and have less than 200KM on it so far. I moved up from a 2002 MT WRX to this car. I did look at the competition out there, but decided the LGT was my best option.

I've had the opportuntity to take it out in the snow, do some highway driving, snow covered city streets, night driving (the lights on this car are great), etc. I've been quite impressed with the full package.

Here's one picture, there's more over in the Newport Blue photo forum.

http://idisk.mac.com/atroz/Public/LGTBackRight.jpg

Thanks for your help all, I'm sure I'll be looking for more in the future as I do mods, and I hope to be able to help others.

Very nice! And congrats! Beautiful car.

About the lights...way better than my 03 Legacy. I may regret it, but switched the stock bulbs to silverstars...they are brighter, now just waiting for them to burn out. Heard they are better now, we'll see. Need to change out the fogs too...in time.

Are those the stock wheels for the GT's in Canadia ;)

Very nice! And congrats! Beautiful car.

Are those the stock wheels for the GT's in Canadia ;)

Yes, the U.S. wagons this year have the same ones too. When I first saw them a couple months ago I didn't care for them. Over time though I've grown to like them. These are my winters, I'm looking at getting a set of 18" for the summer.

ATROZ: I am in the SOO, Ont. with a Black 05 GT Wag. Have not seen much snow as yet. Lv in a few weeks-back to Fl.. Love my Gt so far... Great auto. Hope you

have luck with yours--Love the blue color...

Deadeye

Hello,

I've been hanging out here for the last couple of months, asking a few questions and getting some good answers. I've also read a tonne of current and past messages in order get a lot of good information. I've found that when going through the archives, it's best when people post details about their cars to help with your search. So, to help future folks, here's the details on what I bought.

2007 Legacy GT wagon (Canadian) in Newport Blue Pearl (NBP) colour (color) with the 5EAT. Subaru accessories include the splash guards, remote starter, winter floor mats, subwoofer, cargo net and engine block heater. In addition, I've got the Dunlop Wintersport M3 tires, deluxe clearshield car bra and 35% tint all around.

I've only had the car for a few days and have less than 200KM on it so far. I moved up from a 2002 MT WRX to this car. I did look at the competition out there, but decided the LGT was my best option.

I've had the opportuntity to take it out in the snow, do some highway driving, snow covered city streets, night driving (the lights on this car are great), etc. I've been quite impressed with the full package.

Here's one picture, there's more over in the Newport Blue photo forum.

Thanks for your help all, I'm sure I'll be looking for more in the future as I do mods, and I hope to be able to help others.

Looks real nice! Congrats on the purchase! You should show your thanks by donating! Thats what I did after I bought mine. Keeps the site alive.

Go Cardinals!

Perfect car! Did you trade out your OEM times at the dealership for those tires?

I got these tires as part of the package, but also have the RE92's dismounted and sitting in my garage right now. They're a bit of a backup plan for now. If for some reason I can't get the summer rims and tires (looking at $2K+) in a few months, I can use these. I don't think that is going to happen, baring some personal disaster. Once I get the summer set, then I'll be looking to sell these.

Looks real nice! Congrats on the purchase! You should show your thanks by donating! Thats what I did after I bought mine. Keeps the site alive.

Yup, that's normally the way I work. NAISOC (was a WRX owner) and a few computer sites, wikipedia, etc have gotten my donations in the past. I also try to help out for a while too. Eventually I get bored and move on.

I have never tried to buy tires at the time of purchase do dealership offer them at better prices than you can get them at a place like Discount Tire or Tire Rack? Or did you just want to roll them into your payment? Sorry for the pun...

I live in Canada, so Discount Tire and Tire Rack are not good options. I did take a look at 1010tires.com (similar but smaller) here in Canada and I think I did fine on the price with the dealer.

I didn't want the fuss of going elsewhere. Drove the car off the lot on Winter tires. Made me happy.

Being able to put my old winters from the trade-in + the 4 RE92's in the back of the Legacy made me happy too. Lots of room in there.

I live in Canada, so Discount Tire and Tire Rack are not good options. I did take a look at 1010tires.com (similar but smaller) here in Canada and I think I did fine on the price with the dealer.

I didn't want the fuss of going elsewhere. Drove the car off the lot on Winter tires. Made me happy.

Being able to put my old winters from the trade-in + the 4 RE92's in the back of the Legacy made me happy too. Lots of room in there.

Ah...thanks for the info.

Archived