LegacyGT.com

Any info on this front bumper?

SFGR415

Here! That's from an shoot of Leggy's for club Legacy magazine. It's listed under works bell, I believe, but it's from Hippo Sleek. Fits to a JDM bumper beam, so no guarantee it would work on a USDM vehicle without that. Cheers, Paul Hansen [url]www.avoturboworld.com[/url] [url]www.apexjapan.com[/url]

Thanks for the responses. I was set on buying a Lexus IS300 and either doing a turbo or supercharger, but in the end that would be way too much $ because the trannys(manual) only handle upto 350rwhp so I would have to buy a Getrag v160(Supra TT 6 speed) and then get a custom driveshaft. All in all, jus to get the car into low 13's, it would cost me at least $10,000 if I wanted a reliable daily driver. Then, you still need wheels, brakes, body, stereo, supsension, etc. That car would have been a money pit. I always had my eye on the new Legacy after seeing that picture on i-club.com(my brother owns a 2003 WRX). Now I am really serious about this car b/c it costs a little less than the IS and im sure you can get to go quick for not too much $. Another thing is that when I was researching the IS, many people like the JDM bumper but that only fits the JDM bumper beam. Most people ended up either hackin their USDM bumper beam, or getting hold of a JDM beam. I dont know if it would be that easy on the Legacy, but what is the availability of this bumper? Thanks.

It is relatively easy to get our hands on the parts you need - the bumper beam itself is about $150, the foam padding that goes on it isn't too much more. And then it is shipping costs. I can probably get in contact with Hippo Sleek and get the costs on the bumper skin if you would like. Cheers, Paul Hansen [url]www.avoturboworld.com[/url] [url]www.apexjapan.com[/url]

hey, SFGR definitly do a kit, i like the one you picked out from apex.... i am having a hard time deciding what kinda car to get.. one of the main reasons i am hesitant about the leggy is the styling, it looks good but isnt attention grabbing enough and then there is the exhaust which would hopefully be a good upgrade... ide like to hear what you end up doing with pics, you can IM me at guitaristadk1411 or you can PM me or whatever its cool, good luck and apex thanks for the info!

I liek the kit on the wagon besides the side skirts but the prices are a bit much. It has to be shipping making it so expensive. The wait continues for a good looking, reasonably priced kit.

'05 Black Legacy GT Wagon 5-spd

'02 Topaz/Black 330Ci 5-spd

Drift Ryder's School of Rally Arts, coming to an Australia near you.

Archived