LegacyGT.com

Holiday woes v.accident

smitty

Last Friday was my birthday and had gone to dinner with the family. On the way back to my gfs house I was sitting at the stop light for FFX parkway and Franklin Farm Rd. Just out of habit from riding motorcycles on the street, I tend to watch as cars approach from behind. Well on this particular night I noticed that this guy wasnt going to be stopping. I braced and sure enough BAM. I pull over to the shoulder, swearing and pissed off. Luckily there isnt a dent or anything, just a bunch of scratches. So yesterday I got the call and his insurance will be paying for it so hooray for that. One other thing I have noticed is that the left muffler is now slightly lower then the right. But other than that, the bumper should only need a respray.

As if that wasnt enough, one of my dogs passed away yesterday :(

Just felt like being emo, you may now continue with your daily routine

Thanks for the support guys. Went to the body shop yesterday and had things looked over. Of course they cant determine underneath damage yet till they get it apart, but they are going to be replacing the entire bumper cover. Turns out the dirt was hiding a hole made by the license plate bolt :lol:

Archived