LegacyGT.com

Picked up my catback today

johnAWD

A local (Denver) shop was in the process of becoming a Perrin dealer, and had to do a fairly large buyin. I was this close --> <-- to buying a used perrin catback from one of our fellow LGT.com members when the local guy emailed me and asked if I wanted anything Perrin for a good price.

Not installed yet - I'm waiting until I won't freeze my butt off lying on my garage floor under the car. And we woke up to snow this morning, so it's probably going to be a while...

I was looking at the perrin downpipe, i am a little confused on the front and rear downpipe sections. Do I have to buy the both rear and front sections to get the whole pipe? Thats pretty salty at 300 a piece. I know their are other options for downpipes and I probably won't get one for a while I was just curious!!!!

Hey johnawd what is the name of the company? I have to wait till mid Jan. to get my exhaust from sco. It's on back order from Perrin, maybe the place you bought yours bought the rest of them. So maybe you could give me yours now since you won't install it until spring, then when i get mine here in a couple of weeks i'll send you mine!!! Ha ha. No but seriously you live In Colorado right? You guys are getting pounded with snow. My uncle lives in Denver and he can't get home fro Christmas. So be safe man. I am a little jealous thought b/c we haven't gotten a flake of snow in lafayette, In.

Archived