LegacyGT.com

Totaled?

DAMN that shit is slammed yo!!!! what coilovers you got? j/k

seriously though i dont think it was the tires that caused you to loose control. too much positive camber son!!!!

okay okay no more jokes

At least your fine and i hope they total it. If you do part things out I CALL DIBS ON THE HEADLAMPS

peace

MAYHEM

#122/22 STS NNJR SCCA

AUTOX4U.COM

XENON RETRO GUIDE

I have seen a lot worse reparied. So be prepaired for a fight. But My insurance company let me stip anything out that I wanted to in my old 85 RX sedan before they adjusted the value. I asked what I can take and they said anything and/or everything I wanted except for the frame and the core body parts. Then whey would adjust the value with the missing parts.

Ben (2014 Outback SAP w/ eyesite, 2014 Tribeca Limited, 2006 LGT limited sedan)

Subaru Ambassador PNW

While were in the subject, I want to ask a few questions:

1. What are my options as far as trading it in?

2. If they do a Carfax, will they know it had an acident?

3. Can I trade it in at all even with a acident record?

4. Will the value if the car go really low with a acident record?

5. The body shop did a sh*tty job, can I complaint to the insurance compny and have them work something out?

Do some research on dimished value claims. This link should answer some of your questions: http://www.ican2000.com/dvfaqs.html

Another question I wanted to ask:

Would my acident record be reported to Carfax right away?

My couisn work for Midas, and he told me that it won't be reported to Carfax untill after 6 months that the car has been released.

If I traded in my Legacy, and the dealer accepted. If later on they found my car was in an acident before. Can they sue me or any thing like that?

Another question I wanted to ask:

Would my acident record be reported to Carfax right away?

My couisn work for Midas, and he told me that it won't be reported to Carfax untill after 6 months that the car has been released.

If I traded in my Legacy, and the dealer accepted. If later on they found my car was in an acident before. Can they sue me or any thing like that?

Well, if they ask, and you state the car had not been in an accident, that would nullify the contract, and basically, the dealership could reclaim the amount paid for your trade-in back to you.

In short, it would be illegal.

whats this about p-zero nero's? My car feels a little shaky right now on these tires, the tread is almost about finished. Has there been quality issues w/ these? or was that a joke brady?
06 TB EVO IX SE stock turbo monster subaru hater :lol:

Ok... So corner, too fast, grass, telephone pole = I retarded.

Most likely totaled my car. Thankfully no one was hurt. Could have been a lot worse, but God's hand of protection was there.

Not exactly sure why Im putting it on here... Just happened today. Insurance company is gonna look at it tomorrow and see whats up, but it hit pretty hard, so I think its probably gone... Not sure if Im gonna be able to afford another Legacy if she's totaled. For those of you who pray, I could use some right now... :)

Let me give you some insurance advice. I had someone pull out in front of me back in June of this year. I was driving a 2001 Honda Accord. You can see the pictures yourself. It was pretty bad. My neck is still bothered by it and of course I have yet to settle with the insurance company. Aside from that though, my insurance company covered it because they totalled it by estimating how much it would cost to fix it with OEM Honda parts and at a Honda approved body shop. The only reason they did that is because it was the other drivers fault and it will be the other driver's insurance responsible for it. Therefore it was totalled, and I got a new Legacy GT. For your situation, I would be very vocal to your insurance agent and tell him that you want it to be fixed with Subaru OEM parts at a Subaru approved bodyshop. Make sure that if it is fixed that it is approved and driveable according to Subaru standards and not some average body shop. You have some serious damage there and more than likely it is totalled. Just make sure you do it the right way and not get screwed.

Thats my $0.02. I hope that helps. (Pictures of my car below) My estimated repairs were like 12K. (Car was worth like 10K)

1729826294_HondaAccordwrecked.jpg.223225c6c27238a8d2f543086ee9a287.jpg

1989334017_HondaAccordwrecked2.thumb.jpg.1cee839264fa3b0bd23696d555a407d0.jpg

Archived