LegacyGT.com

Props -- Dent Dynamics in Santa Rosa

ZinFreak

A couple of weeks ago I parked in Downtown Windsor to grab a couple of pints with some buddies. Parked in my usual far away spot.

I come back out to the car and WTF 3 door dings in the rear-driver's side door. :spin: I was in the pub for 2 hours and got 3 door dings. One of them I suspected would never come out, it was right at the forward edge of the door.

I brought the car to Dent Dynamics in Santa Rosa this morning at 9:00AM. They use the "pokers" to poke and cajole the metal back to the way it is supposed to look.

Anyway, 25 minutes and $85 dollars later the car looked awesome. The owner apologized because he thought it wasn't perfect. I couldn't see any trace of the dents. I was amazed.

Anyways, for you guys and gals north of the Golden Gate, I'd highly recommend them for dent removal. They do a lot of Subaru work. Plus they have a complete detail shop there as well.

-Zin

06 LGT LTD GRP 5MT

07 FXT LTD OBP 4EAT

Do you know if they do paint spotting work? My 05 LGT wagon (OBP paint) has a normal compliment of small paint nicks with the white undercoat showing. The "dent" places usually present themselves as "paintless".

They are a "paintless" operation. However, that being said, they may be able to get the paint touched up for you. There is a guy up here "Sam Shiller" ( http://www.shillers-awd.com/ ) that resells leased Subarus. Sam does all his paint work himself. We purchased a 3yr old Outback from him about 5 years ago and it was flawless. I spoke to him about touching up my Accord and his quote was very reasonable. Never did have it done through sheer laziness.

Dent Dynamics pops the dents on Sam's cars before he does the paint. Or so I remember from the discussion with Sam.

Call Dent Dynamics and see if they can do it, if not call Sam.

-Zin

06 LGT LTD GRP 5MT

07 FXT LTD OBP 4EAT

Archived