LegacyGT.com

are performance pedals available?

blackinches

how's the fit on the momo ones? easy to install? kinda like that style

The gas had to be removed and drilled to accomodate the gas pedal. The Brake was easier because the pedal had predrilled holes match two holes already in the brake (just use larger washers).

To be honest though, if those WRX-style pedals are slip ons, I'd rather put those on. I like the momo's because they're unique and different, but unless you're interested in removing the gas pedal (search about this one - it's here somewhere), I'd just go with the Subaru-style ones.

yes i've seen those, but i need ones for an automatic. i've seen the auto ones on japanparts but i'm hoping to just get them in the u.s. and if possible with a dead pedal.

Autospeed makes an OEM style dead pedal to match those. Typically range from $45-50 for it though.

• 3 weeks later...

Got my performance pedals in

http://www.japanparts.com/db/partslist.php?dealer=&car=&middlesmall=&maker=&volkey=107-023-001

Had to order them from Japan. These are not sold in the US (according to the Subaru dealers I spoke to). Plan to put them on this weekend. I will post pictures once I am done.

Just need to order the dead pedal to make the look complete. :icon_mrgr

Nemo me impune lacessit

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

So the momo pedals go OVER the existing pedals? Screw into the existing pedals?

I don't understand how these things work.

My other car is a 1993 Chevy S-10 Tahoe! (Currently being driven to failure by my nephew)

Archived