LegacyGT.com

wiring harness for oem sub

laz

dunno, but I bought the whole OEM sub w harness off eBay for $75. Sub was for a different Subaru model, so the bracket didn't fit...doesn't matter, it doesn't slide around under my car seat...a velcro job I never got around to.

dunno, but I bought the whole OEM sub w harness off eBay for $75. Sub was for a different Subaru model, so the bracket didn't fit...doesn't matter, it doesn't slide around under my car seat...a velcro job I never got around to.

Oh, so it is the bracket the only thing that is different between the models, and not the harness?

What model did you buy yours for?

X

---

This guy makes various subaru wiring harnesses. He sent me this when I was researching the subject.

"Hi David,Three of my harnesses are needed to reconstruct the factory sub harness:WRX forwardWRX reversereverse subwooferWith the multi-piece discount, they run $36.00 plus shipping.He'll need to add about 4 feet x 6 conductors of stranded wire to reach from the radio to the sub. The factory sub harness also has an inline fuseholder, which I recommend including.See this web page for ordering instructions: http://www.geocities.com/svxdc/Ordering.htmLet me know if you have any other questions.David Carter"

Archived