LegacyGT.com

Subaru was ahead of their time and went backwards lol...

gfxdave99

I was just looking through Subaru Legacy auctions on ebay and noticed this

http://i5.ebayimg.com/03/i/000/79/ed/6ad5_1.JPG

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/90-94-Subaru-Legacy-AM-FM-Cassette-6-CD-Changer-Stereo_W0QQitemZ180054849399QQihZ008QQcategoryZ38640QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem#ebayphotohosting

The 90-94 had an aux in right on the front on the premium stereo lol...

If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough. - Mario Andretti

It's not technology it's money, simple as that. You'd be hard pressed to find a car these day that gives you a whole lot of options without having to pay extra.

Well you have to give GM some credit, id say 80% of their cars now come with at least aux in jacks if not a factory based ipod kit.

And really how much does it add to the cost per unit to have an aux in on the front

If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough. - Mario Andretti

It's not that it costs them too much is that they don't want you buying the cheapest radio from the with aux-in and then go and buy a third party unit and just pass to it, they want you to buy EVERYTHING from them, be it a cd-changer, navigation, ipod intergration, etc.

oh man that picture brings back memories. My first car was a 92 legacy sedan LS. It was the shiznit. My friend and I used to have races for the fastest pre-1995 car. He had a Saab 9 something it was awesome. Unfortunately some moron made a left turn into my door one day and destroyed her. 250,000 miles and I bet she would have gone for another 250! I know this has nothing to do with this thread, but its like seeing a naked picture of an old girlfriend :)

oh man that picture brings back memories. My first car was a 92 legacy sedan LS. It was the shiznit. My friend and I used to have races for the fastest pre-1995 car. He had a Saab 9 something it was awesome. Unfortunately some moron made a left turn into my door one day and destroyed her. 250,000 miles and I bet she would have gone for another 250! I know this has nothing to do with this thread, but its like seeing a naked picture of an old girlfriend :)

Well im glad i could take you on a walk down memory lane :)

And im crossing my fingers and crossing my toes that the JDM dual zone thing works because then I can finally get a double din and get my cubby back!

Well im glad i could take you on a walk down memory lane :)

And im crossing my fingers and crossing my toes that the JDM dual zone thing works because then I can finally get a double din and get my cubby back!

I lost my cubby to single din, but I made up for it with the arm rest extender with storage and clean box from Japan Parts. Plus I saved on shipping for my trunk mat!

Archived