LegacyGT.com

Good news for all people buying the fulcrum bushings or perrin PSRS tri-state area

whitetiger

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
just got the psrs in yesterday. lemme know when's a good time for you.

how hard or easy is it to get the control arms on and off anyway?

Very easy if you have a truck pitman arm puller to pop off the ball joints like i have. other wise its a PITA

I already have someone on line for the new LCAs, but once im done, ill have an open slot for his LCA take offs.

Very easy if you have a truck pitman arm puller to pop off the ball joints like i have. other wise its a PITA

I already have someone on line for the new LCAs, but once im done, ill have an open slot for his LCA take offs.

sounds good. my dog ate my truck pitman arm puller - besides, i have no idea what that is. :lol:

no. i have an extra set of control arms. You buy aftermarket bushings and give them to me. I press them in the control arms. The following weekend, I put the arms with the bushings in your car and keep your old control arms to do the same thing for another person.

• 2 weeks later...

i'm gonna install this today and have a quick Q

when you guys were tightening a bolt down, how much torque did you use?

Perrin BIG maf intake

Perrin Turbo Inlet

HKS SSQV BOV

Megan Racing header with UP (ceramic coated)

HKS DP (WRX)

DMH E-cutout

Custom 3" catback

UTEC

• 4 weeks later...

Hey whitetiger, are the control arms for the LGT and the 2.5i the same? In particular, if I wanted to put aftermarket bushings in, will they fit the 2.5i and would the current swap system you have going on with the LCA's still work?

I might not be doing this soon, because I just got the car not long ago, but I definitely will in the future and might save it for when I do other suspension upgrades at the same time.

Yes, I checked, they are the same. Arm, bushing, everything. Even 2005 OB has the same part #. The only difference is in 2006+ Outbacks, and of course SpecB, which btw has different part numbers for LCAs bushings.

Yes, I checked, they are the same. Arm, bushing, everything. Even 2005 OB has the same part #. The only difference is in 2006+ Outbacks, and of course SpecB, which btw has different part numbers for LCAs bushings.

does that mean tat the bushings for the steal arms wont fit in the spec b aluminum ones?

does that mean tat the bushings for the steal arms wont fit in the spec b aluminum ones?

I believe they should fit, they are probably just different (stiffer?).

You will be able to verify that soon :icon_mrgr

Archived