LegacyGT.com

Suspension shopping. [long read beware]

BIU

correct, however, its most important to match springs with a good shock. stock shocks and even spec b, or jdm bilsteins may not be strong enough to control the spring forces of aftermarket springs You may be happy with just spings but later on you will realize thet the dampening is not as it should be with the aftermarket springs. Ive removed countless springs on stock shocks and installed coilovers becuse poeple were not happy with the dampening. And if you ever talk to an autox or road course pro, they will tell you that you change your struts out first before springs. Springs may give you stiffness, but the shocks give you control.

You don't NEED that HD TV either. We don't NEED the stock 250chp, let alone more. But we're performance enthusiats. Isn't there something to be said for better performance, even if we're just tearing around the streets?

No, but my point was that if you are unprepared for the increased maintenance and care that comes with a coilover setup, the extra adjustability won't be a justifiable tradeoff for you.

If you are an enthusiast, you should already know that whatever modification you add to the car comes with its own share of compromises that should be weighed before you install it. That 450hp may be nice, but you aren't going to be going very far until you need a gas station, or you won't be getting that "handles on rails" feeling without having to deal with increased NVH etc.

Guest subiecity

u want a good suspension tip cut your springs and install bump guards not only can u tell people u lowered it....u can tell them u have hyrdolics when u drive down the road bouncing up and down..good old honda enginuity

im kidding dont do that

i saw a honda today with its liscense plate that saiu NYC RICE i was like jesus christ no shame huh?

Archived