LegacyGT.com

2005 Legacy Zeals

[quote name='thatericguy']any ideas if a group buy would help out the price for those interested...myles?[/QUOTE] Endless USA and Zeal are not promoting this product in a price point type way. Thats why there are only a hand full of vendors carrying it. E-mail me direct for more of an explanation. This isnt like alot of the other products out there on the market. Myles Williams RCE 410-730-7223

[quote name='RaceComp Engineering']Endless USA and Zeal are not promoting this product in a price point type way. Thats why there are only a hand full of vendors carrying it. E-mail me direct for more of an explanation. This isnt like alot of the other products out there on the market. Myles Williams RCE 410-730-7223[/QUOTE] Oh yea, you get so much performance out of them, it's worth more than every penny.. the coilovers 2-way setup and perfectly tuned struts is where the magic really is.. I think the next level set of shocks would have to be a dedicated set of racing shocks like Super Ohlins or Motons. Keefe
Keefe

[quote name='WRX_LGT']can you send me a PM for the price and will this work with a wagon[/QUOTE] you have PM @ 9:55..... [font=Arial][size=2][color=#0000ff][b]Myles Williams [/b][/color][/size][/font][url="aoldb://mail/write/www.racecompengineering.com"][u][font=Arial][size=2][color=#0000ff][b]www.racecompengineering.com[/b][/color][/size][/font][/u][/url] [font=Arial][size=2][color=#0000ff][b]sales@racecompengineering.com Racecomp Engineering LLC. 9123 Old Annapolis Rd. Suite 103w Columbia, Maryland 21045 410-730-RACE 410-730-5503 FAX 410-707-0108 mobile.[/b][/color][/size][/font]

• 2 weeks later...

Archived