LegacyGT.com

tribeca

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The two big problems with the Tribeca is it's underpowered and the 2nd row (let alone the 3rd) doesn't have much legroom. A 3rd row in that thing was really stupid.

Agreed, third row is a joke, but the second row rides on rails, so they go forward and backwards. I can't really see anyone that is not a basketball player having leg room issues back there.

X

---

Agreed, third row is a joke, but the second row rides on rails, so they go forward and backwards. I can't really see anyone that is not a basketball player having leg room issues back there.

X

I rode in the second row when we where test driving the Tribeca. I had plenty of legroom. granted I am only 5'10" but there was still room back there.

I believe the 3rd row is intended for children. It would work fine for them. Besides, none of you jack asses could come up with six friends to haul around anyways. :icon_bigg

Murano, on looks alone, I just couldn't drive a car as ugly as the Tribeca.

The B9 nose repulses me, I have to agree with Mr Phil......BUT, I saw a B9 on the road this week with a fancy Dub chrome grille inserts and it looked decent. (kind of like you see on all the Chrysler 300's)

I said decent, still not pretty:lol:

Archived