LegacyGT.com

Stereo haunted! - turns itself on

Kuth678

Just today I had some strange stereo issues in my 2.5i. I was listening to the radio, and the CD player came on. I changed it back to the radio and instantly, the CD player came on. This went on for several minutes before I just turned it off. Bizarre...

I have a 2.5i and my CD player sometimes turns on by itself while my turn signal on and I make a left turn!?!!!? I guess I'm glad that it's not just my car that this happens too.

are all these 2.5i legacy's? I have never had a problem with my GT I know the porsche boxter i had before raises the volume based on your speed (ie louder when the car is on the highway and engine is louder) and the volume goes back down when I slowed down again. My radio is alwasy on so actually i don't know if the stereo turning on is a problem or not, but it ahs never turned off on its own.

[quote name='eurydice_96']Just today I had some strange stereo issues in my 2.5i. I was listening to the radio, and the CD player came on. I changed it back to the radio and instantly, the CD player came on. This went on for several minutes before I just turned it off. Bizarre...[/quote] This happened to me yesterday!!! 2005 outback.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived