LegacyGT.com

Subaru takes wraps off updated Forester at SEMA

gfxdave99

Ok the autoblog article says the upgraded 6 CD changer with mp3/WMA will have SIRIUS radio capability, whereas i was assuming it was the same stereo as the 07 LGTs that only have XM capacity, please say thats for real and we LGT owners have a chance at getting factory sirius capacity :(

Ed

Ok the autoblog article says the upgraded 6 CD changer with mp3/WMA will have SIRIUS radio capability, whereas i was assuming it was the same stereo as the 07 LGTs that only have XM capacity, please say thats for real and we LGT owners have a chance at getting factory sirius capacity :(

Ed

I doubt it, the forester uses a modified wrx dash which means its a standard double din.

If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough. - Mario Andretti

Yeah.

All you have to do, is wait, and then spend a bunch of money upgrading your car again.

Nice. I think I'll pass. Damn WRB on a forester. It needs to be on the Legacy. WRB on the 07 Spec B with it's 6MT, aux in, and folding seats would have me planning to trade someday in the future.

I am gonna stay with my redhead. Oh, and my wife with red hair, too. :D

Yeah.

All you have to do, is wait, and then spend a bunch of money upgrading your car again.

Nice. I think I'll pass. Damn WRB on a forester. It needs to be on the Legacy. WRB on the 07 Spec B with it's 6MT, aux in, and folding seats would have me planning to trade someday in the future.

I am gonna stay with my redhead. Oh, and my wife with red hair, too. :D

Don't forget to add "wagon" and then I'm in.

Until then, the money keeps accumulating in the bank until Subaru offers what I want or I can afford an Audi cash.

-Allen

Archived