LegacyGT.com

06 loaded lgt used price opinions?

misterpink

A lot of price comparisions happening here but most are for lightly loaded 5MTs .. So I figure I'd throw this out and see what everyone thinks ..

Looking at an automatic 06 w/ 5000 miles on it, used, with every option including nav and a transferrable gold plus warranty.

He wont budge below 26 right now .. which I think is still too high considering new leftover 06's (granted, they are manual, without nav, etc.) can be had for just under 25 it seems.

What are the nav, warranty, etc. worth when considering the car used? What is a realistic number I should be trying to get him to?

Opinions wanted :)

What are the nav, warranty, etc. worth when considering the car used?

No more and no less than what they are worth to you. There are plenty of "new" '06's still on the dealer lot so if you weren't planning on getting the nav or extended warranty anyway then they are worth exactly $0. Don't pay for something you don't want/need.

At his current asking price the caar will still be on the lot in January, then you can pick it up for 23k

24.5-25k is a good price if the guy is not willing to come down to meet you there walk....

I for one would not be bothered by 5k on the car....think of it as a additional 2.5k rebate

Toyota 6EATS .........SUCK!!!!!!

Archived