LegacyGT.com

Anyone running the cobb springs on a wagon?

jackacc

Wait, wait, wait. So your saying I shouldn't swap springs, whether ion, or pinks, or cobb, without swapping struts¿ Cause I'll wear out the struts quicker¿

Yes. You'll kill stockers quickly. They cannot handle springs such as Pinks or H-techs - most people who put these springs on stocker ended up unhappy. YMMV. Don't know about Cobb springs, but... seriously get better dampers.

examples of those who've done so please? damaged struts I mean, not people unhappy with the ride quality.

Oh, would have to search, but there were few reports on this board.

anectdote does not a statistic make

Searching, cannot find. Okay, but I think it's common consensus that shortening shock travel and pairing underdamped shock with stiff spring is not conductive to extended shock/strut life.

Searching, cannot find. Okay, but I think it's common consensus that shortening shock travel and pairing underdamped shock with stiff spring is not conductive to extended shock/strut life.

I have to aggree that it makes sense...

But I still want someone to put some cobb's on a stock wagon and give us a review :lol:

The cobbs looked so good on the sedan (pretty low in the front to the point of a mild rake) which is why I thought they may net a more even drop on a wagon than most of the springs out there right now.

JDM GT Bilsteins (F-Tanabe R-Pinks)

JDM RSB - Modded Kartboy SS - Subaru Momo Knob

Subastyle Grille

Archived