LegacyGT.com

Tissue BOX?

Exactly, get the travel size ones that are in the little plastic container about the size of a pack of smokes. FYI...those tissue boxes in cars can kill you. Seriously. Whenever I see people place tissue boxes on their dash or on the back behind the rear seats, I cringe not only because it looks like shiite, but because if you get into and accident, they become flying missles at head level. They have killed and fractured skulls before.

Ya thatnks for the suggestions. Btw, I'm bought the kinda square tissue box and cut its bottom off, where the AC outlet is, so it can actually fit. but I thought maybe there was a better way. The small cases are a good idea but there are only few tissues in eash bag, so I dont think its that efficient.

Guest *Jedimaster*
Ahahahhaa- loving the comments in this thread! I got my "tingy" from the grocery store. Oh, and there's no way I'm blowing snot on the side of my car- but picking and flicking might be a good option- for tailgaters.

Guest *Jedimaster*
Maybe we should see if King of Imports can get us one of those mad tight JDM carbon fiber STi Tissue boxes, yo!

Archived