LegacyGT.com

Just moved here

RAPTR

Hey fellas,

Just moved to Dublin from Boulder, CO. Rockin a Garnet Red LGT. My wife drives it the most but if you see us, wave! I'm going to be buying her an 07-08 LGT but just waiting to see the 08 before I make up my mind. As soon as that happens, I can start to turn my STi into a beast insted of a daily driver. Anyway, I'm always up to meet up and cruise or do installs so let me know if you in my area or want to meet up. Take care fellas.

Thanks for the welcome! Boulder Creek, nice! I used to play baseball in Santa Cruz and I used to date this girl from Boulder Creek. Love the roads up there! Highway 17 is fun if there was nobody on the road, but that never happens.

Lol, I understand! I'm orgingally from Boulder, CO and the cyclist there out number the cars so I will do my best not to kill anyone, lol!

P.S if anyone wants to watch, my buddy and I are doing a stage 2 installation on a 05' STi. Might be fun!

I may be taking a job in Livermore (should find out if they accept my counter offer next week). I may see you down around there!
Give a man a beer, and he'll waste an hour. Teach a man to brew, and he'll waste a lifetime.

Archived