LegacyGT.com

Orlando area job search: Attorney

Leonardo

Well, my wife is looking for any good state/federal attorney openings.

She has to start off with the fed gov or in an in-house position that doesn't require litigating in state courts b/c she's only licensed to practice in Puerto Rico and 1st Circuit Court of Appeals. After we get settled in, she'll take the state bar. Her experience is really varied--she worked for 3 years at the U.S Attorney's Office (narcotics and violent crimes) and is now working for legal aid (family law mainly).

We have done all the major job search sites and no Will, she ain't running for State Attorney just yet;)

Can anyone help?

TIA,

Leo

There's the thing......it depends on what are.....not all of Orlando is on a set %.

For example my neighborhood has "special" lighting installed by the city, our property taxes are about 2% more than subdivision 1/2 mile down the rd:rolleyes:

Property taxes in Florida are still very reasonable though. As a example......Most homes in the 250-300k range are usually going to be in the 2300-3500 range

Remember......we have NO state income tax:):)

Toyota 6EATS .........SUCK!!!!!!

Well I don't know exact %'s, but Orange Co. (the southernish part of Orlando) is a bit cheaper than Seminole Co. (the northernish part).

There seems to be a strong Latino community, if you will, in southeastern Orlando (like the Kissimmee area).

Eastern Orlando (especially along Alafaya Trail (434) tends to be college oriented (there's UCF in that area).

I'll edit this post as I have time :icon_bigg

Archived