LegacyGT.com

Zoom-zoom Live 10/21-22

Huey

I got booed at!!! :lol:

Stupid MS6 with its grabby clutch. Apparently I peeled out... Torque steer took over and I ran over some cones in the beginning. Talk about embarrassing. I still pulled off a decent 47 second run considering I lagged after running over cones. Obviously it's seconds above the time to beat.. I wonder how I would have done had I not f'd up... Didn't want to wait in that long ass line though.

Enjoyed driving the MX5 and I liked the target hunt and gymkhana thing. MS6 sucks though. Stupid clutch and yea.. Maybe I'm just making excuses. Oh well. :)

-ben

haha, we boo-ed quite a few people. My buddy scored a 43.something on his first run (but he owns one and rode along as I sacrificed my run for him). I scored a 46 :( (damn crappy clutch!). It was fun, but I gree that line was too long! Wish I could have done a second run also...but yeah the target hunt and gymkhana were fun.

Didn't think I was going to make it, but things worked out in the end.

MS6 has one of the worst clutches I've ever driven. VERY grabby, and too floppy. Managed a 45.0 on my only run w/o the benefit of a drive along. Definitely not interested in a MS6 wagon after that experience.

My friend got 27.054 on the gymkhana (however there was already a 27.002 and 27.005 on the screen for that hour!).

After driving a Miata and RX8 I want a lighter car, something tossable...

MS6 is abosolutely horrid, there was no power... sterring wasnt as great...

and i cant really comment on the clutch since..they get beat on a daily basis...and the whole life of the car, they just get beat on

but ya favorite car was Miata...

Current:MY05 SWP wagon - 253/290 :rolleyes: UP, AEM CAI, Invidia Q300, tuned@yimisport

OLD: MY06 GRP - 274/314 :cool:

Archived