LegacyGT.com

Ouch! A real-world side impact test.

[quote name='apexjapan'][quote name='harrydog']Too bad, because that's not acceptable.[/quote] You should see what most other cars in the class look like after such an impact... Cheers, Paul Hansen [url]www.apexjapan.com[/url][/quote] I know there are many cars that do worse, but when the older design Impreza/Forester does better than the newer design Legacy, I am disappointed.

[quote name='harrydog'][quote name='apexjapan'][quote name='harrydog']Too bad, because that's not acceptable.[/quote] You should see what most other cars in the class look like after such an impact... Cheers, Paul Hansen [url]www.apexjapan.com[/url][/quote] I know there are many cars that do worse, but when the older design Impreza/Forester does better than the newer design Legacy, I am disappointed.[/quote] The IIHS test is a new one, so we don't know what an older design Subaru would look like, vs the new one. Chances are, it would fare significantly worse, given the improvements in structural rigidity and side impact beam technology. Kevin

Archived