LegacyGT.com

DRIFZ Wheels Recommendations?

Yo Han

Hello,

Shopping for some new wheels. Found some I like made by DriftZ, but I can't find any reviews or specs on them. Are these decent wheels?

Thanks in advance for any feedback!

Yo Han

What the above said^^^ plus IMHO, 7" is too narrow for aftermarket 17" rims. If you're going to get new rims and you're going to push them so far out (40 offset) then why not go with 17x8+48.

That particular style is not unique. I've seen other brands with very similar style so I would keep shopping unless they're dirt cheap.

Thanks for the replies fellas. Yeah, I bailed out on those. Just ordered a set of Ace Arius in Silver with polished lip. Apparently got the last set from the manufacturer. They are 17X7.5 with +48. Gonna mount some Kumho ASX 225/45/17s on them when I get them. I'll post pix when she's got her new shoes on.

Thanks all for all the info. Keefe especially for the tips and the kick arse post on wheel specs!

Yo Han

Thanks for the replies fellas. Yeah, I bailed out on those. Just ordered a set of Ace Arius in Silver with polished lip. Apparently got the last set from the manufacturer. They are 17X7.5 with +48. Gonna mount some Kumho ASX 225/45/17s on them when I get them. I'll post pix when she's got her new shoes on.

Thanks all for all the info. Keefe especially for the tips and the kick arse post on wheel specs!

Yo Han

gf had the ASX on the baja.. we didnt like it.. we went for the STX tire instead..

Keefe

Hello Keefe,

What did you guys not like about the ASXs? ...and what was different with the STXs that made you go with them?

Thanks!

gf had the ASX on the baja.. we didnt like it.. we went for the STX tire instead..

the tread blocks are different eventhough they are supposedly identical tires.. the ASX is very soft and they seem to be more for winter use.. the STX truck version is much more stouty and they handle better in the dry (less flex of the tread block).
Keefe

Archived