LegacyGT.com

Any vacation pix for 2007?

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
And don't forget to follow these simple directions.. (copied from the 2005 thread)

1) Please keep these "pics" internal I don't have unlimited bandwith.

2) No talking about the "contents" of the "vacation pix" I know... I have quite the fat ass. General comments are however welcome.

3) If you have recieved these "vacation pix" from sombody else trust me they are the same.

4) If you abuse my bandwith the "vacation pix" will be gone forever.

5) You need a de .rar- er (ie)winrar to unpack the pix.

6) FILE SAVE AS... ONCE!

7) If you still don't understand ask sombody that knows what they are talking about.

Hehe... I'm surprised these are still up. Just an update for those new to the vacation.

• 3 weeks later...

I cannot ever get vacation photos like this... Whats your secret? I always end up on the budget trips with travel information that is incomplete or out of date.

If anyone has a album with how they wired the golden gate bridge I would appreciate reading it in my 07 2.5i wagon.

Remember everyone, dont get straingers to take your picture. And take the lense caps off.

:)

• 1 year later...
anyone. I need pics of how take apart the glove compartment on an 08 and get to the air filter.

http://www.legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=84688

Scroll down to Cabin Air Filter.

I used those directions to change out the filter in my wife's 08 a few weeks ago and they were dead on accurate.

It was very easy to do.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
Man Im dying to see those 2006 vacation pix. Anybody willing to give a working link or email them to me? Thanks!
Have you ever noticed that anybody driving slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac? -George Carlin

• 4 months later...
FishPoo has graciously donated a ftp site for 2007 vacation photos.

I think you'll enjoy these:

underwear

her body

4 banger

hot 4 banger

6-ways to Sunday!

potty talk

no trouble

a little TLC

smooth four

smooth five

5 in the hand, and one on the floor

pure sex speed

lacey things

You'll need winzip or something to unzip 'em. I wish the mothership SOA would have packaged the vacation picture files like this in the first place.

Scott

Sorry to revive an old thread, but I was wondering if someone has the "potty talk" section. Every link above still worked except that one.

Thanks!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived