LegacyGT.com

anyone like asparagus

coxx

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I love it and spinach.
[SIZE=1][URL="http://public.fotki.com/blackfang/"]Pics[/URL] [B]08 KawasakiZZR 600- exhaust and other mods 98 Camaro Z/28 HT- some mods......street/strip car 07 Legacy 2.5i- SPT exhaust...daily driver[/B][/SIZE]

hell yeah it is! I love asparagus! I love most veggies! I think I'm gonna have asparagus with my dinner tomorrow night :wub:
"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

Yummy good. some fried breaded veal cutlets, and a nice glass of white wine.

oooooooh man. I haven't had veal cutlets in forever. I'm gonnna have to have some of those soon too

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

Guest JessterCPA
My wife makes them for me all the time. One of my favs. With a little bruschetta mix on the top...oh man....doesn't get much better than that.

My wife makes them for me all the time. One of my favs. With a little bruschetta mix on the top...oh man....doesn't get much better than that.

that's just mean! Now I'm starving :lol:

know what else I love?

asparagus

FIXED :lol:

I'm glad you think my last name is so hilarious

Aspargus are best cooked in butter/oil mix or grilled.

Cooking them in water will drain them of flavor.

I always grill mine in a pan with a little olive oil & sometimes I sprinkle bread crumbs on em.

I read that the asparagus/pee issue was related to dibetics only and if you have that condition when you eat asparagus then you should be tested....

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: where'd you read that? In the latest copy "Things to make people worried for no reason" magazine? :lol::lol:

It's just genetics dude. Some people's pee smells from it. Other's don't.

Archived