LegacyGT.com

anyone like asparagus

coxx

I do b/c it makes my pee smell funny & that's fun :)
"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tastes good too.

what does? my pee or the asparagus?? :lol: :lol: :lol:

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

^^you are sick. That's disgusting. You're disgusting

:lol: :lol:

^^there's no "trying" to smell it invovled. It just freakin stinks. If you can't smell it maybe something is wrong with yo nose

wierd...i love asparagus...i never noticed the aforementioned smell issues...but then i dont purposely try to smell my piss.....its expelled and flushed promptly

its actually normal. some peoples urine smells RANK from it. some are not affected.

its actually normal. some peoples urine smells RANK from it. some are not affected.

I did not know that. That's pretty cool. I like when I have residual stink the next morning. Always funny when you take a leak at work & a co-worker comes in the bathroom & smells it :lol: :lol:

did she smell like asparagus all the time or only when you took that shower? Ya know, the "colored" shower

I do b/c it makes my pee smell funny & that's fun :)

Yup, brush them with some olive oil, salt & pepper, toss 'em on the grill. Yum. You'll never eat them any other way.

Still makes my pee smell funky.

-Zin

06 LGT LTD GRP 5MT

07 FXT LTD OBP 4EAT

Guest *Jedimaster*
did she smell like asparagus all the time or only when you took that shower? Ya know, the "colored" shower

Aw man, that's nasty- no, always like asparagus.

• 2 years later...

Archived