LegacyGT.com

2005 LGT Wagon that's sat a lot?

Congrats. You won't regret it. And you will learn to love the sport shift with the buttons on the stearing wheel on those windy roads we have around here :D.

Ben (2014 Outback SAP w/ eyesite, 2014 Tribeca Limited, 2006 LGT limited sedan)

Subaru Ambassador PNW

Congrats. You won't regret it. And you will learn to love the sport shift with the buttons on the stearing wheel on those windy roads we have around here :D.
For sure. There are multiple ways to use the transmission. I found Sport mode interesting. It held a lower gear even when decelerating (didn't shift up). Lots to learn about it. For a while it will be commuting betweem Marin and Palo Alto on 280 so I'll get some good 75-80 mph cruising. Do you find the tire noise a bit (or more) loud?

For sure. There are multiple ways to use the transmission. I found Sport mode interesting. It held a lower gear even when decelerating (didn't shift up). Lots to learn about it. For a while it will be commuting betweem Marin and Palo Alto on 280 so I'll get some good 75-80 mph cruising. Do you find the tire noise a bit (or more) loud?

Stock RE92's with 25K on them......swap them out, as they're not the best tires. You've got lots of reading to do regarding your new car!! :) Congrats on the purchase!

I haven't knoticed the road noise yet, but I only have 10K on my sedan. But Yes, the RE92 are only fair at best for our roads.

Ben (2014 Outback SAP w/ eyesite, 2014 Tribeca Limited, 2006 LGT limited sedan)

Subaru Ambassador PNW

I think it is hi. I paid $25K for my '05 LGT 5mt LTD wagon w auto dim, homelink, compass rear view mirror, rear mat , and rear net on 12-05. It was brand new and I got this price over the phone. I drove 120mi to San deigo to get the "last" 5mt in the state. They can do much better.
Racer X FMIC for '05-'09 LGTs, '08+ WRX and '10+ LGT,'14+ FXT, and '15+ WRX TMIC Racerxengineering.com

Archived