LegacyGT.com

any springs available for the gt in north america yet??

nendo

any springs available for the gt in north america yet?? lookin for a spring with a moderate drop only 1 inch and also a comfortable ride while being a lil stiffer. what r the avaible options so far? jdm pink springs? will they fit? eibach springs when they do come out? and idea on the specs and release date?

I went more with just springs, :P I think you can actually give the specs to ground control if you want for them to make you a set of coilovers if you really want something adjustable along the way.. they also use ESR (Eibach Race Springs) with all the parameters you want for a spring. As far as I know, you can get a lot of different springs from Japan (Lithe, Swift, STi, Tein Japan, K2Gear, etc). It depends on how much you are willing to spend vs. waiting. Keefe
Keefe

I will personally vouch for the Swift springs on GT Bilstein dampers. If the STi springs fit on the USDM Legacy, than these should. I drove 700 miles on them over last weekend, at up to um, 100+mph speeds (it wasn't me ossifa) and remain thoroughly impressed with them. Neutral handling with the right amount of high-speed understeer, well-damped ride, sharp reflexes.

Cheers,

Paul Hansen

http://www.apexjapan.com

bl_front.jpg.4ba3a7645252c5b85e43681f824772ef.jpg

bl_rear.jpg.b02cb31e6ea9f65be1035458341c1a4d.jpg

That is the theory. I dislike theories, tho, they have a tendency to bite you at an ackward moment. :) Once we've seen more people with other types of springs successfully fitted, then it will be a bit more assured. It just means that some people will need to guinea pig a bit. :twisted: Cheers, Paul Hansen [url]www.apexjapan.com[/url]

well, the rear on the Legacy rear shock is not the same as an Impreza STi, so no, I dont think you want to swap the Impreza STi springs onto the GT. I think the diameters and what not are too different to just install it directly. Keefe
Keefe

[quote name='Xenonk']well, the rear on the Legacy rear shock is not the same as an Impreza STi, so no, I dont think you want to swap the Impreza STi springs onto the GT. I think the diameters and what not are too different to just install it directly. Keefe[/quote] I don't think the previous poster was refering to the Impreza STi springs, but rather to the STi springs for the Legacy.

[quote name='apexjapan']I will personally vouch for the Swift springs on GT Bilstein dampers. If the STi springs fit on the USDM Legacy, than these should. I drove 700 miles on them over last weekend, at up to um, 100+mph speeds (it wasn't me ossifa) and remain thoroughly impressed with them. Neutral handling with the right amount of high-speed understeer, well-damped ride, sharp reflexes. Cheers, Paul Hansen [url]www.apexjapan.com[/url][/quote] So Paul, any idea when the Swifts will be available for shipment to the US, and the anticipated price?

[quote name='SC GT']So Paul, any idea when the Swifts will be available for shipment to the US, and the anticipated price?[/quote] There are ample supplies of the Swift springs available, I could ship them tomorrow if necessary. Price is about $420 USD before shipping, about $100 more than STi pinks. I'm just checking on the price of JDM top hats today, our Subaru dealer guy was out sick. Cheers, Paul Hansen [url]www.apexjapan.com[/url] just launched! [url]www.avoturboworld.com/avoshop[/url]

Archived