LegacyGT.com

I got lucky tonight

Well, I was getting off work to go to NYSC (gym). it was a strait a way and I launched. probably ended up going 45-55mph. Two stop light later:lol: a cop pulls behind and signal me to stop and I was "shit, i am $##@" And this was the first time i have ever gotten stopped. He comes up and asks "Wassup with u getting out of the parking lot?, what are u in a hurry for?" and I reply "Someone is waiting for me at the gym ". He asks "With one?" i reply the NYSC. And then he tells me i was my lucky nite. I was glad:)

f'g nazi cop... these bastards should do something else than harass you for some launch

I hate the revenue generating cop mafia called "police"... all about safety, my ass. If it was, they would not tolerate all these tailgating LLB jerks.

f'g nazi cop... these bastards should do something else than harass you for some launch

I hate the revenue generating cop mafia called "police"... all about safety, my ass. If it was, they would not tolerate all these tailgating LLBean jerks.

fixed

Then again driving like an a$$hat deserves to be pulled over.

The cop pulled the person over since that type of driving resembled a possible drunk. Do you people want them out on the road to kill yourselves or family? The poster probably appeared fine let him go. As that lame saying goes "you have to pay to play.."

The cops have a job to do like (most) everyone else. Generally speaking, they'll treat you just as well as you treat them. I've been stopped 6 times in the last 4 years for speeding and once for smoking the tires in the wife's Mini (yes, TC was turned off). I received one reduced-speed ticket (was doing 89/55 and he wrote it for 65/55) and the State Trooper (Ga) apologized while writing it. The others, including the tire smoking, resulted in being told to slow down. Heck, I didn't even have my license or insurance card during two stops.

The reason I got off is that I was totally respectful and told the officers that I had no excuse and that I deserved whatever I was about to get.

I admit that I drive too aggressively too often and In the past thirty-two years I've been stopped probably thirty times and have been given maybe ten tickets.

one of my experiences with cops

gave me a illegal u-turn ticket, brought the Iliinois state code into court. showed the da. He said get out of here since he couldn't find the law that I broke either. so i wasted a day off work for some stupid cop mistakes?? did he get reprimanded, hell no. just a mistake that screws someone....good thing :rolleyes::rolleyes:

cops do some good things, like arrest child molesters. Im sick of cops fing with people, just cause they can.

gave me a illegal u-turn ticket, brought the Iliinois state code into court. showed the da. He said get out of here since he couldn't find the law that I broke either. so i wasted a day off work for some stupid cop mistakes?? did he get reprimanded, hell no. just a mistake that screws someone....good thing :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Oh, you've never made a mistake at your job? You must be the perfect employee.

These people are human, they can (and do) make mistakes. And I'm not saying all cops are good and do their job properly, because I know there are bad and dirty cops out there. But for the most part, they are hard working people who put their lives in danger to try and keep things as safe as possible for the most ammount of people.

+1

lets see,,all Italians are in the mafia,all Germans are Nazis etc etc etc.:rolleyes:

+ a gazillion. There are good cops and bad cops, But there are tons more good than bad! And when you really need one, you will think of him/her as the Saviour that he/she can be! (and no bs about when they show up)

"Belief does not make truth. Evidence makes truth. And belief does not make evidence."

cops do some good things, like arrest child molesters. Im sick of cops fing with people, just cause they can.

Not as bad as me :) I got pulled over for switching lanes to quickly (I was speeding too). When the cop ran my license it showed a warrant for my arrest. They proceeded to arrest me on the side of the f'ing freeway.

They finally let me go because there was a descrepency but it was still on my record and I had to go infront of a judge. There was a photo shoot and my license picture was picked, so I was pretty much jacked. FINALLY the DA decided to have his legal assistant do some research and they were able to let me go and dismissed the state. I had "state of utah versus matthew fisher." What a joke!

Only good thing was he didn't give me a ticket cause he arrested the wrong guy, just happened to have the same name.

cops suck balls nothing more

I hate the revenue generating cop mafia called "police"... all about safety, my ass. If it was, they would not tolerate all these tailgating LLB jerks.

So let me get this straight. The guy blasts off, to almost double the speed limit, just for the h#ll of it. A police officer pulls him over, lets him off with a verbal warning - and he's a jerk?

Man, yall are going to have some interesting conversations.....

Who Dares Wins

スバル

Archived