LegacyGT.com

Your best IPOD connection suggestion

danslgt

got the pics here of current install how do you make them larger? help bosco

Thanks for the diagram Jazzy. YOu took out the guesswork for me.

Your install looks good Bosco. How much does your ipod mount blocks off the a/c air? I'm trying to decide where to mount mine now. There doesn't seem to be many places to mount our ipod in the legacy.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How much does your ipod mount blocks off the a/c air? I'm trying to decide where to mount mine now. There doesn't seem to be many places to mount our ipod in the legacy.

it does cut down the air you feel but not as much as you would think. bosco

Stay Stock Stay Happy

Took me a record 4 hours to install, added the Davidnavone ipod-RCA-plus cable. I used the cigarette lighter 12v switch power, works like a champ and easy to install. The sound is awesome, worth the time and effort.

Now I just need to find a place to mount it. I ran the docking and charging cable thru holes in the ash tray. Easy to do and don't have to cut out any panels. But ashtray has to be open at all time tho.

Thanks guys for the recommendation. Exactly the low cost and most practical solution I was looking for. Dan

after using the current set-up i decided to go with the navone holder/dock cradle will be here today or tommorrow. seems easier to just dock it vs unplugging each time you want to remove ipod. pics soon. bosco
Stay Stock Stay Happy

after using the current set-up i decided to go with the navone holder/dock cradle will be here today or tommorrow. seems easier to just dock it vs unplugging each time you want to remove ipod. pics soon. bosco

Yea, pics pls... right now i don't have it mounted, just plugged in and left on the floor.

jazzy, figure out how to add this to a package, big improvement, worth every cent.
Done and done. I finally got the iPod cables in the mail today. They are up on the site, along with bundled kits.
[CENTER][URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18504"]Subaru Plug & Play Aux-in Mod[/URL][/CENTER] [CENTER][URL="http://www.jazzyengineering.com"]www.jazzyengineering.com[/URL][/CENTER]

Archived