LegacyGT.com

Props to Mastro

gfxdave99

I am down in Florida on vacation visiting my grandparents and I'm due for an oil change and I didnt want to drive back, I called the dealer in clearwater and well they seemed pretty cluless, i got bounced around to 4 people trying to figure out if they could handle a walk in oil change... I called Mastro they said usually they need an appointment but they were slow enough to take me so I drove over, Opie (forum member) checked me in got my vin and did my paperwork. And even though i was there for an oil change i overheard somebody say something about a carpet mat hook and i asked how often they keep breaking and he said they have a new one that has a bigger base so they threw that on for me while i was there. No more then 20 mins later I had a fixed mat hook and fresh royal purple oil.

And when I was walking around the dealership everybody was very friendly and the lounge area was comfortable... And i only drooled over their limited edition WRX Sti for about 10 minutes..

All I can say is I wish I had as good of things to say about my dealer back home..

If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough. - Mario Andretti

What part of Clearwater do your grandparents live?

They live in Regency Oaks which is on the east side of clearwater near mcmullen and union

They used to have a house up in tarpon springs but when you get to be 85 you realize that maybe it would be nice not to worry about your house anymore.

The regency oaks place is pretty damn nice digs i mean its not like a nursing home or anything, nice big apartments, decent food, 24 hour care etc.. i feel safer with them being here anyway.

:) Hitting the road north tomorrow morning (or this morning since its 12:20)

If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough. - Mario Andretti

They live in Regency Oaks which is on the east side of clearwater near mcmullen and union

They used to have a house up in tarpon springs but when you get to be 85 you realize that maybe it would be nice not to worry about your house anymore.

The regency oaks place is pretty damn nice digs i mean its not like a nursing home or anything, nice big apartments, decent food, 24 hour care etc.. i feel safer with them being here anyway.

:) Hitting the road north tomorrow morning (or this morning since its 12:20)

I know exactly where that is, not too far from me.

Have a safe trip back up, hopefully you won't see too much law enforcement, even though they love camping on i-75. :icon_wink

I've got ya beat.....

Central Florida Eurocars is less than 5 miles from my house. I drive 35 miles one way to Mastro

I've got you beat. :)

With three dealerships in Orlando, I've driven the 85mi. one way on a few occasions. Mastro's alright. :icon_cool

ProTUNED by RaminiSports :icon_mrgr

Glad we could help out Dave and it was nice to meet another member. Next time you are down you really need to check out iamboon & wukindada's setups... pretty mean Legacy's they are.

As far as Mastro goes, we try and do our best for everyone that walks in the door. :D

• 3 weeks later...
I'll be back down to visit in the Nov/Dec timeframe i'll let you guys know.. we can have fun abusinig whatever rental car de jour i have.

Rent the Mustang from Hertz;)

Seriously though.....we will have a meet

Toyota 6EATS .........SUCK!!!!!!

Archived