LegacyGT.com

Does the 05 non-limited GT have power seats?

6' 1", power seats and moonroof. No problem for me and I think a few inches to spare. Now, I like driving with the seat in the lowest position (legs stretched out), and the angle tilted back more than most (but, no I am not laying down). You'll have to sit in one to be sure.

I'd like as much headroom as I can possibly get, whether or not I already fit as it is. All the Legacy's I've tried on dealer lots either had power seats or the moonroof or both, but none had none of these features.

When it comes to LGT's, power seats and moonroof (and leather for that matter) go together. You can't get one without the others. As of MY2006 and later, you can't get a GT without power seats, moonroof, and leather at all.

Only the 2005 unLimited GT came without those three options...

Makes sense-- I usually sit as upright as possible, so thus my headroom is precious commodity.

So if I'm looking for a new or slightly used Legacy, it sounds like it's got to be the base 2.5i-- which I'm fine with.

08's will have the fascia refreshses...

Bah, I feel like I'm wasting too much time trying to find something now. Maybe I'll just wait until Aug / Sept. '07 when the '08 inventory arrives.

6' 1", power seats and moonroof. No problem for me and I think a few inches to spare. Now, I like driving with the seat in the lowest position (legs stretched out), and the angle tilted back more than most (but, no I am not laying down). You'll have to sit in one to be sure.

Archived