LegacyGT.com

New Hid - Output? Aiming? Color?

legacy4me

To retro RX pros should take less time then it would to paint and install halos, bake 20 mins crack open un screw old projectors screw in new projectors exact same mounting points put back together bake to soften glue recrew housings cool test of leaks and reinstall your done.
Mr.350

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
To retro RX pros should take less time then it would to paint and install halos, bake 20 mins crack open un screw old projectors screw in new projectors exact same mounting points put back together bake to soften glue recrew housings cool test of leaks and reinstall your done.

hardest part for retroing the RX's in is gonna be taking out the headlights and prying them apart ...

maybe i will do a how to

Current:MY05 SWP wagon - 253/290 :rolleyes: UP, AEM CAI, Invidia Q300, tuned@yimisport

OLD: MY06 GRP - 274/314 :cool:

lol... ^^^ I've allready done that... its easy to do.

The hardest part is going to be getting ahold of all the stuff needed...

rx330 non afs projectors i can get you in less than a few hours...if that...

d2s hid kit, thats easy too...

Current:MY05 SWP wagon - 253/290 :rolleyes: UP, AEM CAI, Invidia Q300, tuned@yimisport

i just have access to another set of rx330 projectors ~80 to 90 shipped and and hid kit...

i would sell your 6000k for $200 and get a d2s kit, and your done, cost you a whole 80-90$

i just have access to another set of rx330 projectors ~80 to 90 shipped and and hid kit...

i would sell your 6000k for $200 and get a d2s kit, and your done, cost you a whole 80-90$

That sounds good, but where or how can I install these? I dont want to mess up the headlight housing and such. I am interested, but still need to think about this all.

Archived