LegacyGT.com

Please post what tire pressure you run..

Spec B

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So I guess my 28 all around is pretty low...

I just shined the tires and checked the pressure, all were at 28. Then I took it for a drive. I was getting a lot more tire screeching than usual and a 1/4 of the tire dressing had rubbed off the side walls.

I checked the Impreza and they are 40f/39r. Definitely going to need to inflate them soon.

WOW...

Auto X (falken Azenis RT615) I ran 49/47!!!

I autoX'd probably 20-25 events last summer and this is what I found to be the best for me. The sidewalls would roll over if they weren't this high (wore the little triangles on the sidewalls off from running low 40's...)

Street I usually run around 42/40.

Am I nuts?

BTW, stock suspension

• 4 weeks later...
40/38 General Exclaim UHP 225/40/18 Just put these tires on. So far they have a VERY comfortable ride and are relatively quiet with no tramlining (unlike the kuhmo ASX). Problem is that they still feel soft and are not very confidence inspiring in highs speed turns. Anyone else have this issue with this tire? I know they have soft sidewalls. Will go to 42/40 and see how it feels.

40/38 General Exclaim UHP 225/40/18 Just put these tires on. So far they have a VERY comfortable ride and are relatively quiet with no tramlining (unlike the kuhmo ASX). Problem is that they still feel soft and are not very confidence inspiring in highs speed turns. Anyone else have this issue with this tire? I know they have soft sidewalls. Will go to 42/40 and see how it feels.

New tread, just drive them for awhile, they feel great once they start to wear a little.

Archived