Opinions please...

Effin Ponderous

Wheels...  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Wheels...

• Stick with the Roh Adrenalines
    • Go with the ADR M-Sports
    • Look for something else

I have an opportunity to swap a buddy of mine for a set of ADR M-Sports. I used to have them on my G35 and really liked them. I did a photo shop to see how they will really look and can't decide...any opinions would be welcomed. The top shot shows the Rohs, the bottom has the M-Sports.

Thanx

666158808_comparisonadrvsRoh.jpg.f3d3ca4ef4e859c389acc7a65db06f85.jpg

the hypersilver looks much better than the plain silver.

I like the mesh wheels, but not in plain silver.

hyperblack or hypersilver looks much better on the GRP!

Vir Est Fatum Ut Perficio Concepta Suus Progenies. - Man is destined to fulfill the capacity of his lineage (i.e. Darwinism):rolleyes:

Dude, i really like how those Roh's look. so i checked them out at their website and somehow they dont look as good as they do on the pic u posted??? is it just me??? take a look

http://www.roh.com.au/asp/iframe_content/display3.aspx?ID=Adrenalin%20Modular

That link is for the two piece modular Adrenaline and I agree. I have the one piece Adrenaline

Rohs definitely look nicer. Color, design, everything.

Those are some of the slickest split-5 spoke wheels.

The mesh ADRs aren't the best looking mesh wheels out there. others look better.

My vote is definitely with the ROH wheels.

+1 for the words of my verbose ( ;) - J/K, you know I'm the same!) friend. :)

Bro, Effin, I've gotta say, those ROHs look *great* on your GRP LGT. One of the best combos I've seen, no shittin'! :wub:

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

'16 Outback, '16 WRX, 7th Subaru Family

Rohs look good.

The ADRs are just BBS knockoffs

The Roh's aren't exactly an original design either though. They're modeled after the Work Meister series of wheels.

From the looks of your photoshop the ADR's seem to be taken from a picture that had much brighter lighting than the original picture of the car. I think if the lighting was corrected it would look better and be a more fair comparison.

Archived